Mobile Vet Services
Getting your pet to the vet can be difficult if you don’t have regular transportation, you or your pet has limited mobility, or your animal friend is less than cooperative about vet visits.
That’s why we offer mobile veterinary care in the Summerville area by appointment. We’ll come to see you and your favorite animal companion for the following services:
- Wellness exams
- Minor sick visits such as ear and eye infections, itching/skin issues
- Testing/sample collection
- Chronic disease management including some lab work
- Hospice care/quality of life assessments
- End-of-life care (euthanasia)
We offer this service all pets we see—including dogs, cats, birds, many exotic animals and pocket pets. Some services, such as X-rays, ultrasound, and more advanced treatments will still require a hospital visit at this time.
On the day of your appointment, we ask that you please ensure your pet is readily available at least 30 minutes before your scheduled mobile visit time. This includes rounding up shy cats and seeing that outdoor pets are confined to an easily accessible area.