Are you ready to join a fully staffed, privately owned, AAHA accredited dream team in Summerville?
We are looking for the next great addition to our team here at Flowertown Animal Hospital! We have a fully staffed technician team and are looking to add a new Lead Customer Service Representative to push our awesome CSR team to the next level as we continue to grow and accommodate new doctors.
In our hospital, maintaining a positive, collaborative, teamwork centered environment is critical when it comes to our goal of being the most trusted veterinary hospital in the area. Our clients are topnotch and expect nothing but exceptional customer service from our team, and we are delighted to provide the highest level of care for our clients and their pets.
Our Lead Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Supervise, assist, and direct the flow of the CSR shifts
- Train and develop CSR team
- Perform a wide variety of client communication duties to ensure quality patient care
- Promote increased efficiency within the team
- Encompass all the duties and functions of the CSR position
- Observe and evaluate other CSRs in order to guide and develop the team
- Maintain the front area as a warm and welcoming environment for clients and pets from all walks of life
- Oversee Accounts Receivables on a monthly basis
- Meet with hospital leadership team to assist in development and implementation of hospital policies and procedures
This position sets the example to the rest of the team and delegates appropriate tasks to other CSR team members. Additional items may include but are not limited to, special projects assigned, and employee management (training discipline, coaching and development, scheduling, and progress evaluations) with the guidance and direction of the practice manager.
You should apply if:
- Your friends and coworkers gush about your enthusiasm and attitude.
- You enjoy learning and being challenged.
- You have an amazing personality, positive outlook, care deeply about all animals and people, and possess a strong drive for innovation.
- You hold yourself to the highest standard and help those around you reach that same standard.
- You love being a team player.
Compensation starts at $22/hr., depending on experience. Schedule will include daytime shifts and after-hours availability to answer questions. During the initial training period there will be some evening shifts to ensure a well-rounded understanding of the CSR position and duties as a whole.
Here are some of the perks and benefits at FAH:
- Health insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Life insurance policy
- Prioritize work life balance
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
- Yearly scrub allowance
- Quarterly group outings
- Employee Pet Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
Please do not inquire via phone! Kindly email (JRS.FAH@gmail.com) or drop off your resume for consideration. All applicants must have a resume and references to be considered.
Janice Skelton, CVPM LVT